Monday, May 18, 2009
How to use:
1. Take the application and put it on your PSP EBOOT partition of your drive.
2. Run the same application on your PC, wait for the user interface to start up.
3. Connect your PSP to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Find the application on your PSP, under games and click on it, and it should start up on your PC automatically.
5. Set the configurations you want and press bind, this will now sync your psp to your PC.
6. Once you see a media interface on your PC, similiar to the one you see when your watching movies you may unplug the USB cable from the PC, now the psp and the PC are wirelessly synced.
7. You may now search for youtube videos and watch them streamed to your PSP, but the down side is you cannot see video description, only search and you'll find the links.
some notes, if your PC does not have wireless capabilities this will not work, and you'll need to connect the USB cable with it at all times for it to work, and this does not support bluetooth connection.
and yes, this works with any firmware I've done this with my original PSP with official firmwares, and my friends have tried it on several custom firmwares. This will not brick your PSP!!! it uses the same method as the official remote play just recoded to negotiate a settlement with Windows XP and Vista, this will not work on MAC!!
I'm sorry I do not have a camera to show how this works, but i will soon put up a youtube video showing exactly how to use this, but first i'll need a camera .
If you're having any problems please let me know, i will fix them asap when i have time, and make upgrades for future versions, enjoy !
Posted by Neilski at 1:52 PM